ARGUNA® C-100 Silver-Graphite Dispersion Electrolyte
Our silver-graphite dispersion electrolyte ARGUNA® C-100 is specially developed for connector contacts used in high-voltage applications (e.g. high-power charging / HPC). A stable layer system with maximum charging performance without restrictions over the entire lifetime of the charging connectors is the result – and thus the new standard for the industry.
Graphite particles perfectly embedded in the silver layer achieve extraordinary abrasion resistance and thus the high reliability and durability of the plug contact required by the industry. This is made possible by a optimized graphite component which, embedded in the silver matrix, serves as a solid lubricant. In this way, abrasion on the entire contact zone during the mating process can be reduced to a negligible level.
ARGUNA® C-100 thus offers a contact layer on your connectors that is clearly superior to conventional coatings: more than 50,000 mating cycles* without adverse wear and therefore the best possible charging performance at all times without restriction – the new standard in this field.
- Outstanding tribological properties
- Significantly reduced friction coefficients compared to pure and hard silver coatings
- Stable layering properties under humidity and dust and other exposed environmental conditions
- Maintenance-free layer system over the entire service life the otherwise necessary lubrication is not required
ARGUNA® 621 Bright Silver Electrolyte
ARGUNA® 621 deposits bright, very light white coatings without blue cast with simple bath maintenance. The silver electrolyte is suitable for decorative as well as technical applications, it is used for rack and barrel plating across a wide applicable current density range.
The throwing power of the bright silver electrolyte is excellent and it can be operated even at higher temperatures. For deposition on nickel, no strike silver plating is necessary.
- Very light, brilliant white colour without blue cast
- Excellent throwing power
- Wide temperature range up to 45 °C
- High carbonate tolerance
- Direct deposition on nickel without strike silver plating
ARGUNA® 630 Hard Silver Electrolyte
ARGUNA® 630 is an alkaline cyanide hard silver electrolyte for (electro) technical applications. The additives increase the wear resistance compared to conventional silver layers significantly: The layers obtain a stable hardness of 120 to 140 HV, even after thermal aging.
In particular, ARGUNA® 630 is, suitable for electromechanical components that are exposed to increased mechanical stress. The higher hardness and reduced wear of the coatings show particular advantages in the case of more severe vibration and temperature stresses on contact surfaces and connectors.
Appropriate contact lubrication makes the coatings suitable for e-mobility applications and increases the reliability and durability of the contact systems.
According to the operating parameters, the electrolyte is suitable for reel-to-reel plating, rack and barrel systems.
- Perfect silver layers for highly stressed electro–mechanical components
- High, stable coating hardness between 120 to 140 HV, even after thermal aging
- Reduced wear, improved vibration and
- Temperature resistance
- Good electrical properties, even for high voltage